Spectrum Patient Services prides itself on providing quality non-urgent patient transfer services coupled with compassionate care. Our services are available 365 days a year, 24 hours a day and are designed to suit the unique needs of individuals and facilities..
At Spectrum Patient Services, our Mission, Vision and Values are reflected in everything that we do and represented in our delivery of service.
Spectrum Patient Services is dedicated to linking the passion of our people and the quality of our services to the needs of our clients and patients.
Spectrum Patient Services will provide the best health care experience.
- Caring: We help others the way we want to be helped.
- Trust: We count on each other.
- Responsiveness: We always do our best and search for ways to do it even better.
- Safety: We keep our patients and staff safe.
Our employees are the cornerstone of our business and are committed to ensuring that all patients receive the utmost level of care, compassion and excellence when using our services. Our team of service delivery experts include:
- Certified Emergency Responders
- Certified Ontario Primacy Care Paramedics (AEMCA) with Basic Life Support Training
- Certified Ontario Advanced Care Paramedics
Our employees undergo a thorough screening process and are required to complete a rigorous orientation program upon hire.
Spectrum Patient Services has proudly been servicing the community for over 25 years, our clients include:
- Private Customers
- Long Term Care Facilities
- Retirement Homes
- Doctors’ offices
- Clinics and Centres including: Dialysis, Cancer Treatment, Medical Imaging, Cardiac, Rehabilitation.