Spectrum Patient Services’ Primary Care Paramedics (PCPs) in accordance with Basic Life Support (BLS) Standards and paramedics training can care for an ill or injured patient under their direct supervision during transport provided the patient is deemed stable.
Spectrum Patient Services has extensive experience in the transport of non-urgent patients including: infants, patients requiring dialysis or radiation treatment, palliative, bariatric, disabled and frail passengers.
Our PCP's are provincially qualified Paramedics (AEMCA) and are certified in the use of monitoring equipment (monophasic and bi-phasic) and medication delivery routes and dosages. Our Medical Director provides medical delegations where required and ensures quality control through the annual recertification and extensive training of protocols and procedures pertaining to Paramedic level escort transfers.
We offer a variety of transfer options to suit your needs.
- One way - Transfer team picks up client and drops off client at desired location.
- One way with Call Return – Transfer team picks up client, drops off client at desired location and will return for pick up when they are called to return.
- One way and Return – Transfer team picks up client, drops off client and will return and pick up client at a pre- determined return time.
- Wait and Return - Transfer team picks up client, stays with client for entire duration and then returns client. (Applicable wait time charges will apply.)
Bookings can be made same day or in advance.
All vehicles are staffed with certified Primacy Care Paramedics (trained in CPR, First Aid and Defibrillation ) who are dedicated to providing quality transfer services in a safe and professional manner.
Our clients include:
- Private Customers
- Long Term Care Facilities
- Retirement Homes
- Doctors’ offices
- Clinics and Centres including: Dialysis, Cancer Treatment, Medical Imaging, Cardiac, Rehabilitation.